German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (
-   -   GSDx3, a Kelpie, and a Corgi (

FG167 03-23-2014 09:31 PM

GSDx3, a Kelpie, and a Corgi
Decided to try for group photos today, was fairly successful!

I wish I had moved everyone over to in front of the post, instead of in front of this window...bummer. Also, Kastle please relax your face.

Ok, every other dog, look to your RIGHT. You other two, look to your LEFT.

I REALLY wanted to have them all lined up between each others' ears...but I could not get it. The GSDs have some weird compulsion to vulture hulk and lean to the right... *sigh*

Sometimes, Limit has a pit bull smile. And I love it. Also, the wind was blowing Eden's ear up higher than normal, and making me laugh.

Bones and Ickky. Ickky is so sweet and patient. I hope to bring them back to this bench and shoot another pic when Bones is all grown up.

A group shot with my kids. I look like crap. I'm sick and we just got done training all three phases of IPO, two of them in the rain.

My group shot before that was wayyyyyy back when Limit was a baby puppy (ew, and I'm 20 lbs heavier)

My darlings lol

Zlata 03-23-2014 09:34 PM

These are some GREAT shots! I love the one with Bones and Ickky. Ickky is like, seriously? Stop licking me!

I'm impressed that you can get them all to stay and pose. I only have two and getting a picture of them together looking nice and happy is about as easy as finding a unicorn and dragon and then mating them...

meldleistikow 03-23-2014 10:13 PM

What a great looking group! Love the pictures!

MyHans-someBoy 03-23-2014 10:33 PM

Great looking crew and super pics!

I find myself more and more fascinated with Kelpies. :)

What is your Kelpie like?

Sent from Free App

TigervTeMar 03-23-2014 11:41 PM

of all the great photos on this site those are truly some of the best. a very well behaved pack you have there!

HarleyTheGSD 03-24-2014 12:05 AM

Amazing photos! They seem so well behaved. :)

Rei 03-24-2014 02:42 AM

These are seriously awesome!! What a cool way to set up the group shots, and by the way, you look wonderful :) I love Limit's "pittie smile" and that devilish happy face, and Ickky seems like such a nice dog.

Also, what kind of magic did you use for this?

Originally Posted by FG167 (Post 5254826)
Ok, every other dog, look to your RIGHT. You other two, look to your LEFT.

because holy crap, this is cool!

Harry and Lola 03-24-2014 05:00 AM

What a fantastic pack - they all look amazing

Shade 03-24-2014 08:20 AM

Fantastic shots!! :)

Sri 03-24-2014 08:48 AM

WOW! Fabulous!