German Shepherds Forum banner

Trent's Feelings On Stacking

2K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  Rei 
#1 ·

I think some of the other GSDs here can relate!

See less See more
#2 ·
:spittingcoffee: That's awesome :D

#10 ·
Makes me really appreciate how much he puts up with on a regular basis! Good thing our dogs don't judge us, otherwise we'd all be a little crazy in their eyes. He's usually agreeable when I'm stacking him, but he was NOT having it that day!! And it definitely shows LOL

I took the hint and we played ball instead :D

#12 ·
Hahaha, glad it could make you laugh! I wasn't thrilled at first (I wanted a good stack, darnit!), but then I zoomed in on his expression on the camera and cracked up.

Unamused German Shepherd is unamused.

#21 ·
Thanks guys! Subtlety is definitely not his thing :D

Haha, it's definitely meme worthy! And the doge memes never get old, they make me laugh all the time!

Bahahahahaha, the only thing that would have made it funnier is if he would have started peeing at the same time!
Trent is such a handsome character :wub:
LOL well, that'd definitely be one way to let me know how he felt!!

#26 ·
He's not too concerned about his dignity (not sure he has much to maintain LOL), but he definitely thinks this is boring as all get out. Especially when I have his ball and there are about 10 different sticks that he could be chewing on at the moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.