German Shepherds Forum banner

The Executioner

3K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  LaRen616 
#1 ·
This is the executioner. He's almost 7 months old now and a holy terror. Been awhile since I updated here.
The second one is from when He was a baby.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Love this boy, of course. He's growing up to be incredibly handsome!! If he turns out anything like his sire, it'll be worth it :wub:

It's not his call name :) Also, I think it's meant to go with his sire's name, "The Judge", and in that context I think it's pretty cool!

#7 ·
What is disturbing about it? I have The Judge and am adding The Jury sometime soon. I also thought it fit for an IPO/PP prospect.

Thanks for the kind comments. He's a good boy.

#9 ·
He is wonderful!!! Good to see you back here. I have been on more the last month or so too.

#12 ·
I love his name! Not sure why anyone would find it "disturbing". I'm sure if we went through all the names of every dog on this board we would find many we don't care for. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them. We can't all name our dogs "Fifi"

#18 ·
Love seeing pictures of that boy! His registered name is just as awesome as his call name, which I love. Never knew that was his formal name, but with the Judge, that's very neat!! :)

#20 ·
Love him! And the name is awesome!

#21 ·
What a clever theme for naming your dogs! I never have that kind of creativity, lol. My best would be The One Who Puts A Bit Of A Fright Into The Neighbor's Cat. Yours is way better.

#26 ·
OP, I love the theme you have going with your dogs. Would make a good plaque!

"The Judge, Jury, and Executioner live here. You've been warned."

Cant wait to see you update when you add "the Jury"

#27 ·
Thanks everyone. He is a fun boy.

Jury won't be happening for a long time.......this puppy is only 6 months, I like a good but of time between dogs. Lol lol I say that...but things happen.

#29 ·
Among Venus' nice names are The Menace, The Black Bitey Monster.

Her twin sister is affectionately called Furry A*hole, which I find a bit distasteful but it does fit either of the girls and she's not my dog getting spoken to that way.

Otto is just The Buff Beast. Even his vet refers to him as The Beast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.