German Shepherds Forum banner

Meet Hans!

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  LookingForTheLight 
#1 ·
This is Hans dei Precision. He is the new great love of our lives. :wub:
He had a bit of stomach/intestinal trouble the first day but he's back to solid log poops and eating like a champ. He learned how to "sit" and "down" with the clicker in no time and when you look into his eyes, I swear you can tell he just gets it. Really, really bright pup!

Sire:
VA1 NSV NV11 NUCH Rothco's Ashan Kahn
SchH1, IPO3, Kkl

Dam:
V1 Nutella dei Precision
IPO2, Kkl

A few pics of our little rascal, I hope they show up as I'm linking from FB. That's my husband, the furdaddy in the last one.

I'm thinking he might be a coatie? Doesn't really matter to me at all since I've only owned rough Collies before him so obviously the hair doesn't frighten me. :cool: The breeder said that he wasn't and that it's just his puppy/winter undercoat since this is the coldest winter we've had up in Canada in over 20 years.

See less See more
#3 ·
Beautiful puppy!!! He's going to have a very nice plushy coat, I look forward to seeing this handsome little guy grow up. My dog is by the late Xbox dei Precision, so we're kind of family. :)

#4 ·
He's so cute! When I first saw him I kind of wondered if he might be a coat but...I'm bad at being able to tell! He might go either way. If he's not, I bet he will have a really lush coat.

#5 ·
Wow, what a cutie! :wub:

#8 ·
Here is our Hans, just shy of 14 weeks (& 28 lbs). :wub:

I know nothing about stacking, but he did this himself:

#18 ·
Here is a bit of an update...Hans turned 6 months old a couple of days ago. He is 59 lbs and a real beauty if you ask me!

Gone swimmin'!

#22 ·
He's matured nicely! :)

#24 ·
He looks so grown up! It is amazing how fast they grow up and how different they look. If I did not know his age and I saw those 6 month old pictures I would have guessed 1-2 years! He looks so happy and very handsome! Thanks for the great pics! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.