German Shepherds Forum banner

Foggy Morning with Trent and I

2K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Mikelia 
#1 · (Edited)
So Trent turned 5 years old on the 20th, and I'm 20 1/2 this month, so we had an little for fun "photoshoot" together. And by that I mean we walked about 5 minutes away from the house and I took pictures of us together with my sister's help.

Thanks in advance for looking, and sorry for so many pictures of me! I'm actually pretty happy with some of them, and really wanted to share.

"Am I doing good, Mom?"

"Yes, but it'd be nice if you could carry your ears like a normal dog!" <3

One of me, the early morning fog and mood was too cool to pass up

Another of Trent and I

And a couple more of just me, sorry!!

Watching a dog and bicyclist go past us on the bridge, Trent did great.

What a dog. It's been an incredible 5 years and I'm looking forward to many more years of learning, laughter, and love. Can't think of a better dog to grow up alongside.

And Trent's "official" 5 years old stack. Posting a little (his paws and pasterns usually look better), but I think he's looking good!

Also for fun! Comparison to my high school senior portraits in late 2010/early 2011 :)

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks! I hadn't looked at those senior pictures in a while, so it was a lot of fun going back and comparing!

Wow these pics are amazing! What a cool spot! PS his ears are cute! lol :)
Thank you! I have mixed feelings about "our" fields being converted into a park, but the bridge is a really nice spot for pictures. And LOL thanks, those ears are driving me crazy!! :crazy: They're not great in the first place, but that morning he just didn't want to carry them well, plus he always loses fur on them in the winter and is only just recovering.

I think you have picked one of the best names in the world! most likely bc im a 90's baby and i love NIN lol!

best name ever award!!!

Also those are fantastic leggings, love them.
Thank you on both counts! His name is absolutely and completely NIN inspired, I was a big fan in high school and still think that Trent Reznor is a really cool dude. Funny thing is that I was never big on people name for dogs, but Trent just seems to fit my boy now.

And I like those leggings, too :D I hate wearing jeans and wear leggings almost exclusively, so I'm always buying fun looking leggings.

Nice boy!
He is :) Can't believe he is 5 already.

Very nice shots.
Thanks!!

Look how broad his head has gotten! Great pictures both now and back then. :)
I didn't realize that was what was SO different, but yes! Wow!! That is so crazy. He still has a bit of a puppy face, so I can't even believe how young he looked 3 years ago. And thank you!

All the pictures are simply beautiful.....if I had to choose just one, it would be the picture of you two looking at each other.
Thanks! I really like that picture, too. Even when he's being a brat, he likes to look at me for approval :wub:

#14 ·
Thank you! That's his other default behavior, and it's wonderful having him initiate that kind of focus :)

Stunning photos! You two must stop traffic when you are out and about.
Thank you so much!! Crazy thing is that we really DO have cars pull over in our little suburban neighborhood! A lot of people want to say hi to Trent and ask me about him, and Trent thinks that every car that stops next to us is an invitation for him to hop in LOL

Beautiful set!

Hard to choose one as they are all great , but I were to hang one and only one and had to choose..I would go with the image of the two of you look at each other :)
Thank you so much! Great hearing that from a photographer.

And I keep talking about how we've changed in the way we look, but to be honest, the greatest change is our relationship. We've become a much better team in the last few years and I appreciate this dog each and every day!

I always love seeing the results of your photoshoots. Gorgeous shots!
Thank you so much! Really glad you aren't sick of them, between me on Facebook and then here on the forums! Sometimes I feel bad for people who have to share a site with me just because of how much I photo and word spam them :eek:

#12 ·
Beautiful set!

Hard to choose one as they are all great , but I were to hang one and only one and had to choose..I would go with the image of the two of you look at each other :)

#13 ·
I always love seeing the results of your photoshoots. Gorgeous shots!

#15 ·
I cant believe I missed this thread until now! Trent is one of my favorites! I love these photos! They're fabulous! I have to agree the one of you two looking at each other has to be one of my favorites

#16 ·
What a great series of photos! He's a real stunner :wub:

#17 ·
Those are just stunning! Trent is a handsome boy and you are a very beautiful young lady!

#23 ·
I LOVE your pictures! So many really nice photos you can cherish for a long time.
I am inspired now, we have a similar bridge by the lake and we get heavy fog some mornings, I will have to try it out (without me in the picture I think though lol).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.