German Shepherds Forum banner

Legend, growing up...

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  LaRen616 
#1 ·
...albeit slowly! He was 22.6 lbs last week and turned 16 weeks/4 months old today. He is ALL legs right now and I'm still waiting for his adult coat to come in.

16 weeks

13 weeks

11 weeks

At 14 weeks, the beginning of the sable color change :)

Tried to get a photo with Nikon, who was a complete jerk about it

Legend would rather jump all over him anyway

King of the Mountain, Legend vs. Coke

Love this picture, this is so typical of my dogs. Nikon is ignoring everyone and playing by himself with a toy he won't share, Legend is trying to get anyone else to chase him, Coke is game for the chase, Indy is one photo frame away from unleashing chaos.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, the 4 dogs in the group photo are my dogs: Coke 7 (rescue mix), Nikon 5 (GSD), Indy ~2 (rescue mix), and Legend.

#5 ·
Yes they are a handful! It's probably 1 too many but I couldn't pass on Legend. Idny spends a lot of time with my sister and will probably spend more time with her as she progresses with her training (she was pulled from a shelter to save from euth. and needed a LOT of work with manners, mouthing, resource guarding, etc.).

#8 ·
Yes they are a handful! It's probably 1 too many but I couldn't pass on Legend. Idny spends a lot of time with my sister and will probably spend more time with her as she progresses with her training (she was pulled from a shelter to save from euth. and needed a LOT of work with manners, mouthing, resource guarding, etc.).
I always say you don't choose them, they choose you so I think you made the right choice to save Indy :)

#11 ·
Your pack looks fantastic! Legend is so handsome, I am excited to see him grow up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.