German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   GSD??? What do you think (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/409466-gsd-what-do-you-think.html)

hannahc_11 02-10-2014 07:26 PM

GSD??? What do you think

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got a few better pictures! Here is Murphy at about 7 weeks old. Not sure what he is but he looks pretty GSD to me, let me know what you think.

He is small at only 7.5lbs but, he had a pretty rough start to life so im thinking his growth will probably kick in soon. Or he will just be a medium size dog, which is ok too.

Whatever he is, he is ADORABLE : ) and has really been an awesome puppy.

(working on uploading the others) my phone isnt cooperating

hannahc_11 02-10-2014 07:51 PM

pics #2

6 Attachment(s)
ok here are the others. Sorry they are all sideways :mad:

HarleyTheGSD 02-10-2014 09:17 PM

He's very young, so it's difficult to tell. He doesn't look very German Shepherd-like to me. The coat is throwing me off, it seems a bit short. There's something else too, but I can't quite put a name on it...
He's a beautiful pup though! :)

hannahc_11 02-10-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyTheGSD (Post 5001306)
He's very young, so it's difficult to tell. He doesn't look very German Shepherd-like to me. The coat is throwing me off, it seems a bit short. There's something else too, but I can't quite put a name on it...
He's a beautiful pup though! :)

His eyes look different to me. His coat is short so I'm sure he's a mix but I can find puppies that have his exact coloring which makes me think he's some GSD. Also it's one of the most popular dogs here so there is a good chance he's at least part

ksotto333 02-10-2014 10:08 PM

He's so cute, I think his ears look like a lab...

Harry and Lola 02-10-2014 10:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
He is so cute. To me he doesn't look full GSD, possibly mixed with Lab because of his cute floppy ears or maybe even Rottweiler based on one of the pics where he is sitting, his front legs look wider in stance.

Here is a pic of Lola when she was 8 weeks old, you can see her ears are still down but sitting up higher than your little one.

Going to be exciting watching him as he grows, you may be able to more determine what he is then

Mocha 02-11-2014 01:22 AM

Definitely is not full, but he is 100% adorable

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

boygeorge 02-11-2014 03:25 AM

He could grow to be a big boy, those paws are massive already. Looks like he's not 100% gsd to me, but he's real a cutie..

Xena9012 02-11-2014 03:32 AM

GSD cross lab to me. His face definitely does not look GSD and his coat is too short. You'll be able to tell when he is older. Still absolutely adorable though!!!!!

TommyB681 02-11-2014 05:44 AM

Good looking pooch. Will agree on the lab part as well