German Shepherds Forum banner

OUR GSD HEROES IN PLASTIC 1950s-60s

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  HOBY 
#1 ·
My collection of toy plastic standing [measured to the ear tip] GSDs: Cracker Jacks [1 1/8"], MPC [1 1/4"], MARX Rin Tin Tin Fort Apache [1 1/4"], Stewart Plastics Roy Rogers Bullet [1 1/2"], Nabisco Cereal Premium [1 1/2"], Ideal Roy Rogers Bullet [1 1/2"], MARX Roy Rogers Ranch Set [2 1/2"], Hartland Mini [2 "], MARX Jonny West Flack [5 1/4"], Breyer Rin Tin Tin [6 1/2"]

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I have several of the ones in the first photo and a standing Trigger and Bullet :) :)

Lee

#9 ·
Thanks all for lookin' in. The Hartland sets are from my childhood as are most of the dogs. Hartland collecting and GSD figure collecting has been life long. I also restore and repair them for fellow collectors. Dealers, Flea Markets, Tag Sales, Antique and Gift Shops, then Ebay. Ebay did help me complete my Hartland sets. Small pieces are very hard to find.
One of my favorite Westerns as a kid was Trackdown starring Robert Culp as Hoby Gilman Texas Ranger. How my boy Hoby got his name.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.