Foster kitty and the mischief mutts - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2014, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Elite Member

Default Foster kitty and the mischief mutts

So, we moved to Germany in August and have loved it here. Absolutely loved it. But I have had a little hole in my heart since I gotten here since kitty was left behind (she is very happy with my father in law, he does not want us to send her over for $2k only to be sent back in 2 years when she is perfectly happy there, and we will get her back as soon as the army sends us stateside)
But thats beside the point, i have missed having a little furry, meowing, 4legged child in my home and I refuse to be "that guy" to get a kitten only to actually rehome it due to a move. So the next best thing is to foster a persons cat who is moving to hawaii and on a quarantine countdown :-) so, here are the pictures of all of the kids! Not bad for a cat that has never seen a dog before :-)
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391759841.361859.jpg Meet Buffy the kitty slayer
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391759916.830028.jpg that thing will be pretty cool to hide from the doggies ;-)
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391759953.881877.jpg Yup. I can dig it. This thing is cool
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391760061.063649.jpgSo high. Such safe.
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391760101.231290.jpg Oh crap. They released the hounds!!!
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391760143.763905.jpg Oh no. Not another one!
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391760170.031582.jpg Phew. Coast is clear ;-) time for noms.

Sorry for so many kitty pics ;-) but she is fitting right into out house hold :-) puppies love her and are constantly by her door wanting to play! :-D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Attached Thumbnails
Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391759859.844444.jpg   Foster kitty and the mischief mutts-imageuploadedbypg-free1391759989.178766.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2014, 09:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Elite Member

I'm so glad you got to have your cat fix. I love their personalities .. so totally different than a dog's. I especially love the peeking picture ("Oh Crap" one).
Old 02-07-2014, 10:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Elite Member

Thanks. My dogs are absolutely loving having a kitty around again. Especially one so sweet. I just met her and she slept on me today :-) it also shows that good socialization is important for both dogs and cats :-)

Old 02-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

What a sweet fur family!

My brother is stationed in Hawaii. The kitty's family will love it there!

nxzemagrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.