German Shepherds Forum banner

Foster kitty and the mischief mutts

541 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  nxzemagrl 
#1 ·
So, we moved to Germany in August and have loved it here. Absolutely loved it. But I have had a little hole in my heart since I gotten here since kitty was left behind (she is very happy with my father in law, he does not want us to send her over for $2k only to be sent back in 2 years when she is perfectly happy there, and we will get her back as soon as the army sends us stateside)
But thats beside the point, i have missed having a little furry, meowing, 4legged child in my home and I refuse to be "that guy" to get a kitten only to actually rehome it due to a move. So the next best thing is to foster a persons cat who is moving to hawaii and on a quarantine countdown :) so, here are the pictures of all of the kids! Not bad for a cat that has never seen a dog before :)
Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Canidae Carnivore
Meet Buffy the kitty slayer
Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers Carnivore
that thing will be pretty cool to hide from the doggies ;-)
Cat Vertebrate Mammal Small to medium-sized cats Felidae
Yup. I can dig it. This thing is cool
Cat furniture Cat Shelf Cat supply Small to medium-sized cats
So high. Such safe.
Auto part Gauge Tire Fuel line Engine
Oh crap. They released the hounds!!!
Cat German shepherd dog Skin Felidae Canidae
Oh no. Not another one!
Cat Small to medium-sized cats Mammal Felidae Whiskers
Phew. Coast is clear ;-) time for noms.

Sorry for so many kitty pics ;-) but she is fitting right into out house hold :) puppies love her and are constantly by her door wanting to play! :-D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.