German Shepherds Forum banner

I had a drawing of my GSD gifted to me!

1K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  hazards280 
#1 ·
Hi All,

As a surprise gift to me by a family friend I was given a drawing of my GSD (Roxie). The frame in the photo goes up to my waist and I am 5'10", so it is quite the size! It looks stunning in person. I included the image that she went off of as well.

I also included a few photos of Roxie that I have taken in the recent months.

(Reading her book!)

See less See more
#13 ·
Wow, what a wonderful gift! :)

#14 · (Edited)
Wow, wonderful!!!

I've been really lucky, I won a pencil sketch of my horse, it was funny I was at the Royal Winter Fair and I was shopping and stopped to see what an artist was working on. It was my horse! You could have knocked me down with a feather!

Then when my beloved cat passed away from cancer at just 4 YO, I received a pen and ink portrait of him in the mail, from a bunch of friends. :)

And recently I was surprised that a friend of a friend is an artist and she saw a picture of my pup and did a pastel portrait of her!!!

I also have a photographer friend who I let use my horses for practice, so I got a ton of amazing pictures of them!

How lucky is that?! lol

Your friend is very talented, what a nice thing to have to hang on your wall :)

#18 ·
Wow, wonderful!!!

And recently I was surprised that a friend of a friend is an artist and she saw a picture of my pup and did a pastel portrait of her!!!

I also have a photographer friend who I let use my horses for practice, so I got a ton of amazing pictures of them!

How lucky is that?! lol

Your friend is very talented, what a nice thing to have to hang on your wall :)
It sounds like you have some very artistic people in your life! The photo will hang on my wall from here on out. She made a lasting impact on my life and I will always remember her but a drawing really shows others their importance to you.

Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.