German Shepherds Forum banner

Tonight she is filled with regret.....

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  erfunhouse 
#1 ·
I guess this is why she was quiet for a minute.... I literally cannot turn my back for a second! Dog breed Dog Canidae Puppy Floor

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
OMG, put her in a crate immediately or leash her to something so that she can not move too much. Her tummy is huge and she may be at risk of bloat.

My current female did the same thing when she was under 1 and I kept for quiet and still for hours - she also did not get fed the next day.

Please keep her quiet and still, otherwise bloat may set in

#5 ·
OMG, put her in a crate immediately or leash her to something so that she can not move too much. Her tummy is huge and she may be at risk of bloat.

My current female did the same thing when she was under 1 and I kept for quiet and still for hours - she also did not get fed the next day.

Please keep her quiet and still, otherwise bloat may set in

Thanks so much! She is currently sleeping.

#4 ·
She's really cute.

Lisl has never had a fascination with her food bag. It sits right next to her crate and even on the occasions that she has escaped, never bothered her food.

She usually always has food, so that may be why.

#7 ·
She's really cute.

Lisl has never had a fascination with her food bag. It sits right next to her crate and even on the occasions that she has escaped, never bothered her food.

She usually always has food, so that may be why.

Mishka didn't want her dinner.... But she was happy to find the food bag. I can't turn my back to wash some clothes around here!

#11 ·
Poor puppy! She really does look like she regrets it right now, but I bet if she ever had the chance again after she gets past this time she would eat away just as much food. I'd watch her closely and try to get her to go for a couple short walks each hour until the food digests and passes through.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.