German Shepherds Forum banner

Wolfus admiring herself

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ChunksDad 
#1 ·
I put on wolf howls on the sound system, and I have Wolfus as my desktop background so she was looking intently. She is so funny when the Wolf Howls start.
Sometimes I get to howling and when I hit the right pitch/note I don't know she starts singing with me. I do the same to my little Italian Greyhound. They are so funny!

See less See more
#6 ·
Mine go bonkers for watching themselves on video. I was just looking for something else and came across Otto having words with the shop vac. Venus went bananas.

#11 ·
We get the same thing with Chunk, I had a friend video him working and when I play it at home he begins to act like he is in his bite-work routine.. The first time it was a little weird since he wasn't at the field but now we laugh at it. He will usually protect us from anything "animal" that's on TV and even when characters are playing bad guys he gets his bowels in an uproar. We tried to show some good friends who were over for dinner one nite what he did but he was mum..

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.