German Shepherds Forum banner

Little miss Zenna... a.k.a Trouble!

761 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  gaia_bear 
#1 ·
I've been incredibly busy with dog training, raising our new pup and getting ready to move to a new house... not a lot of time to be on here, just figured I'd share a couple photos of our little missy.

We took her to a pet store for socialization yesterday, and ran into a good friend of mine with her GSD. She got to explore, meet a new friendly dog, meet a few new people!

She is incredibly snugly... if she is not running around biting things, she is in our lap or on us somehow.

She is absolutely fearless... she knocked over a large baby gate and without missing a stride charged straight over it. She knocked over my black fold up chair and it landed on top of her and created a black dome around her she couldn't see anything or mpve... she just waited until I lifted it up and then jumped on it. Not even a whimper. She climbs everything, is scared of nothing (although she was hesitant of stairs at my dad's house, but did them with encouragement)... new places don't phase her, she snuggles and plays with anyone, cannot be startled by ANYTHING (we've dropped so much around her, she knocks everything over and carries and throws her stainless steel bowl around.. just doesn't care about noise).

She has also been a breeze to crate train, potty training is going amazing too... we love her to death already. She is definitely a crazy, bitey landshark... she's tough as nails! She bites everything in site so we nicknamed her Trouble. Haha.

Looking forward to moving to a bigger home with a fenced in yard next month, my pack needs some space to run. ;)

Hope you all are well, I don't think I'll be on the forums much in the next while but will update occassionally as I get some titles for Hunter and some new photos of the two.

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks guys! I am bias, but she is gorgeous.. photos don't do her justice at all.. She has a HUGE head for a female puppy... very typical of her motherline, and her grandsire Boy von Zorra.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.