German Shepherds Forum banner

Finally some nice evening pics! (and a foster dog!!)

786 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  SuperG 
#1 ·
I don't post much..haven't had a camera in awhile and just got a new one for Christmas.

I finally had some free time to get out and play with it. Pandora just turned 8 and the younger dog is an 8 month old Briard pup...who just now out weighs my GSD!

They've become great friends!

We also took on a female GSD foster right before New Years. She may go to her forever home in a week or two. I know they have applications and just need to do home visits.

Pandora and Kafka, these two are mine!

Fostering for the Charlotte SPCA. Someone tagged me in a photo on facebook an urgent GSD needing a temp foster..couldn't help myself. She's a great girl and can stay as long as they need her to.

Kafka seems to like her. She's nervous in photos.

non-GSD (obviously) but I love the picture and wanted to include it!

See less See more
#5 ·
She was a yard dog and ended up at animal control because she killed a neighbors chicken. Considering she spent her life outside she doesn't potty inside or chew anything. She's just nervous and hates my wood floors!

Very sweet girl though! I hope she has a home soon...before I get too attached!

#6 ·
I don't post much..haven't had a camera in awhile and just got a new one for Christmas.

I finally had some free time to get out and play with it. Pandora just turned 8 and the younger dog is an 8 month old Briard pup...who just now out weighs my GSD!

They've become great friends!

We also took on a female GSD foster right before New Years. She may go to her forever home in a week or two. I know they have applications and just need to do home visits.

Pandora and Kafka, these two are mine!

Fostering for the Charlotte SPCA. Someone tagged me in a photo on facebook an urgent GSD needing a temp foster..couldn't help myself. She's a great girl and can stay as long as they need her to.

Kafka seems to like her. She's nervous in photos.

non-GSD (obviously) but I love the picture and wanted to include it![/QUOTE

Great pictures....and what a wonderful crew you have currently....the pictures make them look like they coexist incredibly well !!

SuperG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.