German Shepherds Forum banner

Oh no!!!

2K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  KZoppa 
#1 ·
Where did my cute little puppy go?! I seem to have lost him... I think the big dog ate him!

Dax at 11 weeks and again at 10 months.

See less See more
#2 ·
Awwwwwwww he was so cute as a puppy, but he's really handsome now! Love his face. I look at old puppy pictures and ALMOST wish Eko was a puppy again. :p

#3 ·
I'm glad he's growing up. Adorable puppy but I'm ready for him to be an adult lol. He's come a long way and I'm thrilled. His focus is so much better now! I know I'll look back in a year or so and wish he was a puppy again but for now, I'm so happy to be past potty training and new puppy vet visits and all that. I'm so excited to see how he fills out!!!

#25 ·
he's a chicken lol. Still very much a puppy, curious about everything. Determined. He's actually a really good boy and he tries so hard to behave himself but his energy level really picked up at about 6 months old so he's always moving around. He's friendly but alert. Like if we're out on a walk and someone walks past us, he'll practically turn himself inside out to watch them until he feels they're at a safe distance. He listens to everything, alert. He likes attention but over stimulates still so we're working on that. Pretty much he's a pretty good boy, not as confident as I would like him to be but once he does something a couple times, he's pretty well fine with it after that. He whines a lot, especially when he cant be right there with me or isn't getting his way which is to be right up my butt all day and night or out the same time Shasta is all the time, he's vocal. I'm sure if I had more training options available we could work on some serious confidence boosters and his confidence would be out of this world. He's determined, doesn't like to give up when he wants something. He has a ton of potential, I'm sure. Just have to unlock it. But like I said, still very much a puppy. Am intensely curious as to his adult personality as he matures.

#18 ·
Good looking guy! I can't wait for his brother to come home with us. Three more months.

#22 ·
Lemme see which pictures I already have up that I can put over here without having to resize.

#23 ·
These are the most current ones I have that are clear. I got some of him and Shasta playing in the snow tonight that I can put up in a bit.

#27 ·
what i love about the 7-10 months stage (especially with ddr dogs) is that at this age they look like full grown adults. to strangers they look fierce and ready to take down a lion but in truth behind closed doors they still acts like puppies. mine just turned 9 months and he still whines like a big baby

#28 ·
yeah, he's actually thickened up more than I realized until I really looked at him from last month to this month. Still ALL puppy though. It cracks me up when people see him and are like OMG HE'S HUGE!!!! nah... not really. Should see my female! She's got at least 10 lbs on him but looks like she's got more. She's my thick girl.

but really, he does look like an adult. I'm anxious to see him all filled out and done growing. I cant wait to compare THOSE pictures!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.