German Shepherds Forum banner

Meet Kato, my new puppy. lots of pictures.

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Wodinaz 
#1 ·
Creating a thread to post pictures of my pup, and I'm sure my other GSD's will appear in here too.

At the vet getting checked out. He had a cold when we picked him up, so we had him checked out before brining him home. If it was serious, I didn't want him to get my other GSD's sick. Thankfully it wasn't.

Got home, and he decided to lay by my boots. Gives a good idea of his size.

And here's just a few snapshots with the other GSD.

(Yes the fire hydrant is real, no it's not plumbed, and no the dogs don't per on it :))

That's all for now. I have better and more recent pictures i can possibly add later today. Thanks.

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks. My brother-in-law goes to Mankato. Thought never crossed my mind about Kato and Mankato, good call.

The sleeping pic is just adorable!

Agreed. I have pictures of my other two GSD's sleeping. I think they're my favorite pictures, cause they look so peaceful.

Nice pictures! Your new pup is adorable. It looks like he is already good friends with your other GSD : )
Thanks. It's a work in progress lol. Being he's a pup and the others are 5 and 6.
Odin (the one getting an ear examine) took to the pup within minutes. Problem we come across is Odin is 135 pounds of muscle, and Kato is 18 pounds. Bit of a size difference, and when Odin gets playful, the pup sometimes gets...well, squished. Odin will walk away with his ears down and give you that I'm sorry look as he goes and lays down if the pup yelps when they play. Which is good, and kinda sad cause I know Odin didn't mean to hurt him.
Echo, she is the fun one. She didn't like the pup around to much at first. Would growl and snap at Kato if he came close. But recently she's given into him and will play with him. She is the Alfa of the bunch, so she will follows him around, and will keep him in check. You can tell she's taking on the mother role.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#8 ·
Got his shots yesterday and a check up, all is well. Surprisingly he gained 4 pounds in a week! Now he is 20.8 lbs.
We have seen that his color is already changing after one week. He is starting grow more black hair.

Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed

We had to put a piece of wood in the hallway to seperate him from the other 2 so he could eat without being distracted. It's the only way he'll eat.
Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.