German Shepherds Forum banner

Our newest addition - Patton!

7K views 81 replies 35 participants last post by  DJEtzel 
#1 ·
Figured it was time to introduce this guy, formally!

General Patton vom Winter Storm - 11 week old male

He's a Nikon son, which I am very excited about. He's currently proficient in sit, down, come, shake, knows his name, and being a pest. :rolleyes: Very driven, eager, and confident - I love it! :wub:

On to the pictures! Some good quality, some phone pics. ;)

Patton by DJetzel, on Flickr

Patton by DJetzel, on Flickr

Patton Bed by DJetzel, on Flickr

Patton Snow by DJetzel, on Flickr

Patton Sleeps by DJetzel, on Flickr

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

Recon and him are quick buds. Sir has met him a few times, and is of course in love as well. Frag hasn't gotten to meet him yet, as he's with my ex boyfriend who just returned from deployment. He's fitting in well, recovering from a UTI - growing and being crazy of course. Loving tug! Can't wait to see how he develops! :laugh:

See less See more
#8 ·
he is freaking adorable!!!!! Love that there's practically a daily dose of him on FB too!

#22 ·
I've seriously turned into MORE of a picture ***** since getting him. I didn't think it was possible, but I don't want to ever forget!

anyone interested in getting in on facebook puppy pictures feel free to befriend me - Danielle Etzel

Patton should get a medal of honor for being so handsome !
Oh you're clever. I like it. I may have to steal it in the future. ;)

Is it just me, or can you see Nikon as pup in that first pic of Patton?
Very adorable pup, how attentive he looks! Love him. :)
Patton definitely resembles his daddy at this age, and Lies said that Patton has a very similar personality as Nikon did as well. A mini-me of Nikon would really be lovely. Crossing my fingers, here. XD

Patton. :wub:

He is so freaking cute!

I can't wait to meet him, you and the rest of your gang this summer! :D
Which is really going to happen this year, come **** or high water!

#25 ·
When I had him he acted JUST like Nikon at that age. They look a bit different but the color and the expression in the eyes are very similar.

#26 ·
If he's anything like Nikon, he's going to be one incredible dog :) Great pictures, he is way too cute!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.