German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   They grow up so fast! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/393434-they-grow-up-so-fast.html)

Damianblade 01-09-2014 01:44 AM

They grow up so fast!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just thought I'd share a picture of when I first picked up Charli and now

First pic is Charli at 9 weeks and then now at 4 1/2 months

Attachment 161274


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Sp00ks 01-09-2014 05:55 AM

Huge change in a couple months. Good looking pup. We have had ours a week, I swear he has gotten bigger already.

robeangyalchen 01-09-2014 06:00 AM

Make sure you take as many pictures and videos as you can. :D You may wake up one morning and realise your pup has grown to a full GSD :D:D My Tyson looks like an adult dog and i just got him few months ago.

stephyjohnson4 01-09-2014 07:23 PM

Dogs grow up so fast. I remember it was like yesterday when my little buddy came home. Now he is huge.

halo2013 01-09-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damianblade (Post 4799186)
Just thought I'd share a picture of when I first picked up Charli and now

First pic is Charli at 9 weeks and then now at 4 1/2 months

Attachment 161274


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Oh wow! Someone grew to be a handsome baby

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Damianblade 02-01-2014 10:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd just add a few more recent pics of my Charli. She's now 5 months old and just over 50lbs.

Attachment 174554Attachment 174562Attachment 174570Attachment 174578


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

KathrynApril 02-01-2014 11:07 AM

Wow such a very handsome boy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Damianblade 02-01-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathrynApril (Post 4945290)
Wow such a very handsome boy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

You mean beautiful girl :p lol


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

mego 02-01-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damianblade (Post 4945218)
Thought I'd just add a few more recent pics of my Charli. She's now 5 months old and just over 50lbs.

Attachment 174554Attachment 174562Attachment 174570Attachment 174578


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

she is precious.
I love the sleeping one. She looks older than she is and looks like a 'thinker' - if ya know what I mean, I could see her being deadly smart :)

vprasad 02-01-2014 03:48 PM

They do grow up waaay to fast :). Your girl looks gorgeous :).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2