German Shepherds Forum banner

Got a new puppy to join the family

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  carmspack 
#1 · (Edited)
Don't have a name picked yet, thought about Arrow cause he has what looks like an arrow head on his tail. The ol lady likes Axle or Gunner. I guess its a work in progress.

He's 10 weeks old and weighs in at 15 lbs.

We haven't brought him home yet, he's got himself a nasty cold. We've taken him to the vet and thankfully it's nothing serious. Hopefully we'll be bringing him home this weekend, or early next week.

See less See more
#4 ·
Congrats on your new pup! I agree, Arrow is my favorite of the three. I hope his respiratory issue is easy to get over. Is he still with the breeder or is he with a rescue?

#7 ·
He's from a rescue. The breeder that had him brought him and a few others in cause he was having another litter that was not planned and was worried about having to many mouths to feed. Good part is we still get his AKC papers.

And thanks everyone for the kind comments. I'm very excited about bringing him home and introducing him to the family.

And the wife lady decided on the name Kato. Which I think is a nice name, I'm happy with it.

#10 ·
He is adorable! Love the name Kato too. Poor pup , guess he has kennel cough or something of that nature? All 3 of my rescues had it when I got them .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.