German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   Silas @ 5 months (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/391090-silas-5-months.html)

Crocky 01-04-2014 04:20 PM

Silas @ 5 months
 
It is amazing to me how time flies. Silas will be 5 months on January the 7th. Seems like yesterday we brought our little boy home and look at him now. This is where Kesler our previous GSD that we lost this past year use to lay and watch over her yard. He is now taking over that guard for her. :wub:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../image-129.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../image-128.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../image-127.jpg

meggy10 01-04-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crocky (Post 4772218)
It is amazing to me how time flies. Silas will be 5 months on January the 7th. Seems like yesterday we brought our little boy home and look at him now. This is where Kesler our previous GSD that we lost this past year use to lay and watch over her yard. He is now taking over that guard for her. :wub:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../image-129.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../image-128.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../image-127.jpg

Wow in his younger pictures he looks almost identical to our baby girl. I hope she looks similar to this when she is grown. He is beautiful.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

BellaLuna 01-04-2014 07:45 PM

What a beautiful boy, time really does fly by. You blink an eye and they are grown :(

Crocky 01-04-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meggy10 (Post 4772730)
Wow in his younger pictures he looks almost identical to our baby girl. I hope she looks similar to this when she is grown. He is beautiful.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Thanks we just love him!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellaLuna (Post 4772962)
What a beautiful boy, time really does fly by. You blink an eye and they are grown :(

I know, right! I just can't believe it when I look back at some of his pictures. I try to remind myself to soak in all these moments. I take lots and lots of pics!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2