German Shepherds Forum banner

Sergeant Charlie at nineteen months.

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  stephyjohnson4 
#1 · (Edited)
He is finally putting on weight. His ears still tilt inwards, but he can move them to normal position is he needs to. I love his ears, i was wondering if anyone else could post a picture here of their dog if they have the same ears?. Also, i've been looking at pictures of blanket backs and he seems to have way too much tan for a blanket. What do you think? Thanks.

See less See more
#5 ·
https://www.google.com/search?q=ger...hl=en&client=safari#biv=i|0;d|EGAXBg99BVAMSM:
I think blanket too. Above is a german shepherd pattern chart.
What a handsome boy. I cant believe hes 19 months already. :)

Tell me about it. I already have a reputable breeder lined up for when i'm ready for another pup.

If he is going to stay blanket the best thing is that he's the only blanket gsd where i live :wub:. They're saddle back Coaties around here.

Here he is as a puppy for those who are interested. This was taken the day after i got him. I think he was way younger then what i was told by the person i got him from (possibly only 5/6 weeks).

#6 ·
Awwwwww so very cute. He sure got alot more coloring as he got older. Would that be considered some red? Im still new to the whole GSD coloring, especially since I have a sable. I really like the color he is now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.