German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   My boy at 24 months (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/388682-my-boy-24-months.html)

mosul210 12-30-2013 02:52 PM

My boy at 24 months
 
1 Attachment(s)
Been a while since I posted, just wanted to show what my boy ended up looking like now as an adult. I am very proud of how he turned out, he even has a cat as his best friend.

zgil86 12-30-2013 02:59 PM

Is that a wolf?

misslesleedavis1 12-30-2013 03:01 PM

ooooooh good looking boy!

Mac's Mom 12-30-2013 03:01 PM

very beautiful

Wild Wolf 12-30-2013 03:24 PM

He is gorgeous, can very much see the phenotype of the wolf in him. How is his temperament? Do you know what he is mixed with? Gorgeous boy.

fredh 12-30-2013 03:37 PM

Wow he is Stunning! The first thing that comes to mind is Wolf!

mosul210 12-30-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac's Mom (Post 4744066)
very beautiful

Quote:

Originally Posted by misslesleedavis1 (Post 4744058)
ooooooh good looking boy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredh (Post 4744226)
Wow he is Stunning! The first thing that comes to mind is Wolf!

Thank You!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Wolf (Post 4744170)
He is gorgeous, can very much see the phenotype of the wolf in him. How is his temperament? Do you know what he is mixed with? Gorgeous boy.

He has a great temperament, gets along well with people and other animals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgil86 (Post 4744050)
Is that a wolf?

Not a wolf, GSD Mix

mosul210 12-30-2013 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another of him up close and personal

Kaiser2012 12-30-2013 05:46 PM

How is juliet doing? Would love an updated pic of her. While I don't advocate wolf hybrids it seems that romeo has done very well thus far with you :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

GSDlover143 12-30-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosul210 (Post 4744002)
Been a while since I posted, just wanted to show what my boy ended up looking like now as an adult. I am very proud of how he turned out, he even has a cat as his best friend.

Stunning! !!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2