Everyone meet Sage & Maybe! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Everyone meet Sage & Maybe!

This week I've been contemplating going to pick up these two girls from their owner in NC. She found them on the side of the highway but now that they're getting bigger she couldn't care for them. After asking my parents, since I am only 21 and a college student they told me I couldn't keep them because in have my dogs of my own and all that. Well then I presented my mom with the option of me fostering and training them til I found them new homes. She still said no.

Yesterday I took Happy on our daily walk at the river walk and I had a woman approach us asking about where I got her and how much she was and how she's been looking for one for Christmas, long story short I told her about these two puppies for free and we exchanged numbers. This as I call it, was my sign from God. So I immediately left with happy and drove to NC and picked these two girls up. Their owner was as sweet as she could be and she gave me crates a bucket of food, toys, brushes everything. I felt for her because she was a single mom and a nurse. She said she puts the pups outside on their runners at 6:30 and hen crates them around 6 whenever she came home. I admired her for saying she couldn't give them the time they needed.

So I come home about seven last night with these two girls and met up with the woman and her and her husband took the night to decide which one they wanted and today one of them will have a new permanent home hopefully! But here they are!
They're GSD and Doberman and the woman assumes they're around 4 and 5 months and I think I agree with her!
Sage
Everyone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387472236.331978.jpgEveryone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387472310.884740.jpgEveryone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387472326.028444.jpg

Maybe
Everyone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387472342.503410.jpgEveryone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387472367.360181.jpgEveryone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387472382.454161.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
HappysMom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Elite Member

Aww they are adorable, hope they both find permanent homes.
Cats zorro & Patches
BellaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)

I know! Those faces will get you every time! "Maybe" already has a permanent home, so now I just have Sage!

Old 12-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Sage met Happy my 9 month GSD today, I think she thought she was her mom!😍Everyone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387674864.690942.jpgEveryone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387674887.049821.jpgEveryone meet Sage & Maybe!-imageuploadedbypg-free1387674909.193305.jpg

Old 12-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Elite Member

Are you now keeping sage? They look like they had fun playing with eachother
Cats zorro & Patches
BellaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

She's starting to grow on me, & my family so I guess we will see (:

Old 12-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

They're both adorable! I'm sure Sage will have no problem finding a permanent home in your family's hearts with that face
LindsayLouise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.