German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   Hans the Rescue (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/382050-hans-rescue.html)

JulieBays 12-15-2013 08:48 PM

Hans the Rescue

4 Attachment(s)
Here are the first pics of Hans. My sister doesn't think he is a GSD at all. I don't care. What I know is that the shelter told me that his mom was a full blooded White Shepherd. I think his ears are gigantic. If it's anything like Sasha's, when they stand up, wow!!! He is small though and his eyes still seem a little blue. He is supposed to be 7 weeks old but I wonder. He seems so small and wobbly.

That being said, he is a tugger. :laugh: He already is tugging and shaking his prey. I think I have another ball catcher, frisbee player in the works.

BTW, my sister doesn't think he is a GSD at all. She pointed out his brown nose. I'm not sure what that means.

Courtney 12-15-2013 08:51 PM

What a cute little guy! Thank you for rescuing him. Looks like he found a great home:)

Loneforce 12-15-2013 08:55 PM

Great looking rescue!

Xena9012 12-15-2013 08:57 PM

Aww, so cute! Not sure what breed he is. Maybe wait till he is a little older.

LifeofRiley 12-15-2013 08:58 PM

Congrats on your new addition. He is so cute! I look forward to updates!

MyHans-someBoy 12-15-2013 09:33 PM

That third picture really got me. :)
How adorable!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

GSDlover143 12-15-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieBays (Post 4676906)
Here are the first pics of Hans. My sister doesn't think he is a GSD at all. I don't care. What I know is that the shelter told me that his mom was a full blooded White Shepherd. I think his ears are gigantic. If it's anything like Sasha's, when they stand up, wow!!! He is small though and his eyes still seem a little blue. He is supposed to be 7 weeks old but I wonder. He seems so small and wobbly.

That being said, he is a tugger. :laugh: He already is tugging and shaking his prey. I think I have another ball catcher, frisbee player in the works.

BTW, my sister doesn't think he is a GSD at all. She pointed out his brown nose. I'm not sure what that means.

You really can't tell at this age. He seems to look like a white gsd imo. Wait a few weeks and then ask us again: )

GSDlover143 12-15-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieBays (Post 4676906)

White gsds can have pink, black, and brown noses. Just tell your sis that.

JulieBays 12-15-2013 09:54 PM

He is really a smart baby. My college age son has taught him to sit today. ;) He is a good boy. No matter what he ends up looking like, he'll be a good dog. I'm happy. It's been 24 hours and he only had one accident, and it was my fault. It wasn't pee, it was poo. I waited too long after he ate. About 10 minutes. :) Gosh, I can't believe I'm doing this again. It's like having a newborn human in the house. Egads!

JulieBays 12-15-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSDlover143 (Post 4677258)
White gsds can have pink, black, and brown noses. Just tell your sis that.

I've been looking at white GSD's on the Internet. You're right. I think we will just have to wait. I'll post pics as he ages. It doesn't matter to me. He has drive (not sure yet what kind) and he seems smart. He'll keep me pretty busy. :D