Video dump :) - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Member

Default Video dump :)

So I was looking through my youtube account and figured I'd post the videos I had (thusfar) of Murdock. He's growing up so fast! Though at the same time, not fast enough! He's still a very crazy energetic puppy!

He is about 12 wks old in this one (look at all the black fur, I miss that!) He wouldn't dock dive (though who could blame him, the dock is very high up...) though he did... um... walk off of it trying to get to me. Regardless, that didn't phase him or his love of splashing in the water!

Murdock at the lake - YouTube

Here he is at 4 months and demonstrating his place command (though not on cue yet)

Mat work - Murdock, 4months old - YouTube

At 4.5 months playing with his new friend Dobby, the Italian Greyhound x Chinese crested mix :P

Murdock and Dobby - YouTube

Almost 5 months and mtbing (we did very short trips with lots of stops for him to play)... now it's too cold and too wet to go out hopefully in the spring we'll have more opportunities!

20131030_135356.mp4 - YouTube

This was taken on the last day of his puppy class. On day one of puppy class he wouldn't go near that A frame :P As you can see.. he's overcome that!

20131030 194509 - YouTube

When Murdock was about 5.5 months old we found a stray GSD puppy... they became fast friends in the couple weeks that puppy was with us. He eventually went to the GSD rescue where he has since found his forever home!

Non stop - YouTube

And last (for now) Murdock's perch work video. We have since begun work on turning on the platform. He's a clever one...

Perch work - YouTube

He's a few days past 6 months old now This picture was taken just a couple days ago with his best friend Achilles (the malamute)...

A big difference from when they first met (below)

The birds: Dante - CAG / Nero and Sunshine - Budgies
e.rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I didn't go though your videos. But I saw your profile picture and wanted to tell you that it's super cute! C:

Looks like the malamute is giving your pup a friendly flower (stick) in the last picture!
Zeeva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Member

The profile picture is of Murdock and his brother Eugine (Eugine's mom is also a member of this forum!)

Achilles loves to taunt (even to this day) Murdock with things (be it a stick or a toy!!!). Keep away is their favorite game
The birds: Dante - CAG / Nero and Sunshine - Budgies
e.rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.