German Shepherds Forum banner

Day out playing with fellow GSD

997 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  GSDlover143 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Zeus wasn't freaked out by any.of the dogs. They were all friendly and Zeus was rolling around in the dirt because he was excited. Not because he was being pinned down. The WGSD was extremely gentle with him and layed down with him right after. So before people start saying he's being pinned... let's not forget you were not there and I know what happened. I love my dog and have owned before. Zeus had a good time with them and was very happy. I post pictures because I want to show all of you how my boy is growing and what not... but if this turns into a rant just delete this entire thread.....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#5 ·
Pictures are just snap shots of the event/moment... so when someone comments that he looks freaked out, they are responding to his body posture, ears,, and whale eye. The pictures portray a puppy that is a little overwhelmed by the other dog. Honestly, even if he was having a blast, that doesn't seem too far off because he is just a puppy and he's in the company of older/bigger dogs!

I would think as long as everyone is truly having fun, then all is well... just be careful. I'm not really a fan of dog parks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.