German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   The fact of SHAME (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/376089-fact-shame.html)

GSDlover143 12-04-2013 05:40 PM

The fact of SHAME
 
4 Attachment(s)
Zeus decided to tinkle somewhere and act as if nothing happened ran to.me with his ears down... I knew he did something wrong. He got angry with him but nothing bad Just showed him what he did wrong. He was so sorryyyy

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

GSDlover143 12-04-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSDlover143 (Post 4612473)
Zeus decided to tinkle somewhere and act as if nothing happened ran to.me with his ears down... I knew he did something wrong. He got angry with him but nothing bad Just showed him what he did wrong. He was so sorryyyy

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

I*

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

ddrGSD88 12-04-2013 06:18 PM

Haha the ears show the shame for real:p

Harry and Lola 12-04-2013 06:19 PM

LOL Harry is the same when he gets in trouble, ears flat to the head and he does not like being told off you can tell he is just sooooo sorry, Lola couldn't care less, she's like 'yeah ok so you caught me... next!'

Baillif 12-04-2013 06:30 PM

You call it shame. I call it learned anticipation of punishment which was probably not well timed. If you didn't catch him in the act you didn't show him anything.

GSDlover143 12-04-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baillif (Post 4612713)
You call it shame. I call it learned anticipation of punishment which was probably not well timed. If you didn't catch him in the act you didn't show him anything.

I never said in the post I did not catch him in the action. He made this face when I got mad at him while doing it and came to me and played down with me.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Baillif 12-04-2013 06:34 PM

I misunderstood then good job catching the little guy

GSDlover143 12-04-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry and Lola (Post 4612689)
LOL Harry is the same when he gets in trouble, ears flat to the head and he does not like being told off you can tell he is just sooooo sorry, Lola couldn't care less, she's like 'yeah ok so you caught me... next!'

Lol It's funny cause I caught him as he did it and he was all oops! Gunna run to you and suck up! Haha

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

GSDlover143 12-04-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSDlover143 (Post 4612737)
I never said in the post I did not catch him in the action. He made this face when I got mad at him while doing it and came to me and played down with me.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Layed

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

GSDlover143 12-04-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baillif (Post 4612745)
I misunderstood then good job catching the little guy

It's okay:) it happens. He is funny but he knows better.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2