German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   I can't believe it myself, but new pup! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/375777-i-cant-believe-myself-but-new-pup.html)

Hipcheck2012 12-04-2013 01:40 AM

I can't believe it myself, but new pup!

2 Attachment(s)
Does this even count as a dog? I'm not so sure.........

7 months, 5.6lb, Puck(name pending)
Attachment 143361Attachment 143369

Background:
He came into work with his owner about a month ago and I "stole" him. I was loving on him a while..... When I handed pup back over I said to the guy "if anything ever happens and you need to find him a home, I'll take him!" I never thought anything would come of it. He was just THAT cute! Turns out the owner has to move to Fl and can't take the pup! The owner has spent over $400 at our hospital on vax, etc, and had him neutered elsewhere.. He LOVED this pup, in this short month.....now I have the lil squirt!

[sucker for black and tans]

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

KZoppa 12-04-2013 01:45 AM

OMG that first picture is freaking adorable!!!! Too small for me but never know. It could happen. Too stinkin cute!

GSDlover143 12-04-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hipcheck2012 (Post 4609257)
Does this even count as a dog? I'm not so sure.........

7 months, 5.6lb, Puck(name pending)
Attachment 143361Attachment 143369

Background:
He came into work with his owner about a month ago and I "stole" him. I was loving on him a while..... When I handed pup back over I said to the guy "if anything ever happens and you need to find him a home, I'll take him!" I never thought anything would come of it. He was just THAT cute! Turns out the owner has to move to Fl and can't take the pup! The owner has spent over $400 at our hospital on vax, etc, and had him neutered elsewhere.. He LOVED this pup, in this short month.....now I have the lil squirt!

[sucker for black and tans]

Omg I love!!!

LaRen616 12-04-2013 08:57 AM

Congrats on your new chew toy! I mean puppy! LOL :laugh:

No, seriously, what a cute little bugger!!!!! :wub:

LARHAGE 12-04-2013 12:53 PM

Adorable!!!!! You know, I HATED Chihuahua's for years, my Grandmothers would bite us in the face when we kissed her, thought they were useless, than my Mom got one and when she moved in with me he came along. I absolutely fell in love with that dog and when he was tragically killed by a Coyote I was devastated, he went everywhere with me. I was so grief stricken my Mom bought ME one, Buddy is now 12 and he too is a character and my constant sidekick on errands. There is just something special about little dogs that unless you have had and loved one, big dog people just don't get it. They are little in size, NOT character, heart or devotion!!!! I love my little dogs every bit as much as my German Shepherds, they are no less important in my eyes. :)

holland 12-04-2013 03:37 PM

He kinda looks like someone put Rorie in the dryer and shrink her-cute pup though

BellaLuna 12-04-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LARHAGE (Post 4611073)
Adorable!!!!! You know, I HATED Chihuahua's for years, my Grandmothers would bite us in the face when we kissed her, thought they were useless, than my Mom got one and when she moved in with me he came along. I absolutely fell in love with that dog and when he was tragically killed by a Coyote I was devastated, he went everywhere with me. I was so grief stricken my Mom bought ME one, Buddy is now 12 and he too is a character and my constant sidekick on errands. There is just something special about little dogs that unless you have had and loved one, big dog people just don't get it. They are little in size, NOT character, heart or devotion!!!! I love my little dogs every bit as much as my German Shepherds, they are no less important in my eyes. :)

I'm with you however on Thanksgiving I fell in love with one lol she was a teacup her name was pixie I wanted to put her in my purse and go home with, she and I bonded we spent most of the night together..

I'd get one but I can't because I have three small kids so No small dogs allowed!!

Maybe when their older, one day!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Jaders 12-06-2013 12:38 PM

awwwh he sure is cute !

lorihd@comcast.net 12-06-2013 08:31 PM

such a cutie, love that first photo

KathrynApril 12-06-2013 08:42 PM

Awhhh he's sooo cute!