Pictures of my two gs puppies at 4 months - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Pictures of my two gs puppies at 4 months

Hi these are pictures of my two german shepherd puppies, Louie and Tangi
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures of my two gs puppies at 4 months-img_0113.jpg  
Marthar5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Elite Member

Very cute
Two at 1 time you must have your hands full
Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Cats zorro & Patches
BellaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2013, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Member

Awhhh!
KathrynApril is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2013, 12:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Cute pups!
Nigel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default Puppy's at 6 months

Puppys at 6 months the morning they were to be taken to the vet for their spay, or here desexed. I sat with both of them holding their paws praying that their surgery would go well and they will be alright whilst they were in the care of the vetinarians, as our puppy's had never been anywhere without me for the period of time they were to stay. A sad day as things went disastrous for the male the next day..so so sad for me and the puppy.
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures of my two gs puppies at 4 months-1546302_636380259754198_1792968682_n.jpg  
Old 01-15-2014, 08:41 AM   #6 (permalink)

Yes the puppy's are a handful, once I got into a routine feeding, toileting, exercising, showering, it was like what I would do for my baby's, the only difference is these little fellas have four legs, fur, and forever adoring smiley mug I can't get enough of.. just love them to death
Old 01-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Crowned Member

hate to ask but what happened ? "A sad day as things went disastrous for the male the next day..so so sad for me and the puppy. "

Carmspack
carmspack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2014, 10:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Member

Such cute pups!
Hate to hear things did not go well. :-( That is sad and stressful for parent and pup!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
mcdanfam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

After the puppy's were spayed, they wore the Elizabethan collars to stop them from biting the stitches, that afternoon both puppy's were high and very drowsie, the female could only lie down, could not eat or drink, she would vomit which smelt like chemical's from the anaesthesia about twice that night, so she would climb on the couche, or my bed, which was unusual as the puppy's are only encouraged to sleep on the floor, but under the circumstances we allowed the puppy's to try keep comfortable. The male puppy would walk through the house following me as he is naturally clingy to me so he'd be crashing into things as you could imagine with the E Collar on, was so stressful to see as I had to try keep still so he wouldn't follow or walk around as he would crash to the ground exhausted. That night I slept with both of them just syringing water into their mouths, or holding the bowl up to them to drink from, sometimes they would drink and sometimes they couldn't. The next morning the male puppy was very aggressive toward his sister and our older dog, he would literally charge them and hard out snap bark and bite. Luckily he was always beside me I was able to grab him by his collar to settle him down. As the day drew into the evening my daughter had just finished a shower and was walking toward me not quite near me, the puppy lunged at her face, luckily she reacted fast enough for the puppy to miss, I jumped up grabbed the puppy but then he lunged back at her biting her left front thigh, I knew then something was definitely wrong, and we were in serious trouble. I held on to the puppy, called out to my eldest son which at that time came running in to hold the puppy, so I could tend to my daughter, my younger son seeing everything was hiding under the blankets at that time I told him to stay under and don't move till I bandaged my daughters leg then moved them (the young ones) into the car where they waited for me. So we had the male puppy held by my son in the lounge room, his sister puppy locked in my bedroom, the older dog outside in the yard, and my two young children in the car, what a mess. Thank god my husband had just returned home from work, lost amongst all this turmoil, I just said to him drive to the hospital, we were their, in the emergency ward, doctors, nurses, thanks for my tight bandaging and cold ice the blood had stopped completely, for the nurse to clean the wounds and put stitch type bandages on as they could not cover them with plasters as the dog bites would become infected, after all the commotion we all calmed down abit to take enough breaths to come right mind body and soul... My husband called the vetenarian and asked them if they were aware the puppy's would become aggressive after the surgery to attack, they said yes, sadly they did not tell me which exposed my children the other dogs and our poor male puppy to this unnecessary drama. My husband was very angry, so we had to organise for the male puppy to go live with my daughter and her boyfriend as he is originally their puppy, but because they both work I bought him up since he was 12 weeks old, that night he was howling to come inside to sleep, but because he was still in that aggressive mode, I decided to sleep outside that night with him, I had his bed made and just cuddled up beside him and he fell asleep all night till the morning. I called my daughter to come pick him up the next day she said the afternoon she would come, but I insisted she come that morning as his surgery was too much for him to lie around outside the house in the heat and with no one as he is a people puppy, not a loner. I sat outside on the trampoline and our male puppy under me waiting, when my daughter came he was waggling his tail and jumping up at her, he was happy, I was sad as I wished I had of known what to expect to prevent all this from happening, for 1) my daughter being biten and she loves this puppy and 2) of all puppy's I am closer to this puppy then the other two, as I feel for his situation, I call him the orphan, as he's one minute lives with us then with my daughter for a day, then back with us, he's also a big furry longhaired puppy, with the biggests smile, and forgiving nature of the 3 puppy's, even typing this brings tears to my eye's, never been so attached to a puppy ever in my life like this one, my daughter has not called to update me on how he's doing, I pray everyday he is gonna be all right, that's the whole story to our - my poor male puppy..

Last edited by Marthar5; 01-15-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: smily face, with tears boiling up in my eyes I typed the wrong face.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Crowned Member

My guess is that, this was a reaction to being under the influence of medication, pain, surgery and the e-collar. It sounds like he is already doing better. I hope that is the end of this aggression. But maybe trying to raise and train two puppies as once is a bit much with a bunch of kids, and maybe it is best for all that he live with your daughter.
Ninja, RN CGC & Milla, RN CGC
Joy, Star Puppy, RN CGC
Dolly CGC & Bear CGC
Gretta
Hepzibah
selzer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.