German Shepherds Forum banner

Akbar and mjbgsd (!!!)

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Rei 
#1 ·
I was at a dog show two weeks ago (very behind on uploading pictures) and couldn't take my eyes off the gorgeous sable sweetheart. For those who remember Akbar as a fuzzy hunky puppy... he's grown into such an impressive adult. Just an all around AWESOME dog. Missy (mjbgsd) has done such an incredible job with him and it really shows through. Luckily for me, Missy was nice enough to let me take a few pictures and share them :)

Apologies for the iffy pictures in advance, the show was indoors and I forgot to change my settings when I stepped outside.

Showing his personality

and his alert side

demonstrating how well he stacks

AND how fantastic his build is

Akbar with Missy. Who, by the way, is so incredibly pretty it's probably unfair.

CHEST SCRITCHES AGAINNNNN!!!

This is love

A few more of the stunning boy

It was a really fun weekend - loved getting to see Missy and what a great dog Akbar's become!

See less See more
#3 ·
He's really stunning :wub: Great photos :)

#7 ·
I've kind of kept up with them on fb, and Missy should be very proud(of herself and Akbar!!)

#13 ·
I figured everyone must have missed them as much as I did and had to share a few pictures. Thanks for the nice comments on the pictures, and I agree 100% with everyone saying how stunning Missy and Akbar both look :wub:

Bahhhh, Trent is doing that, too. He's not even 4 yet (and neither is Akbar!) but gray fuzz is popping up all over his face. I scold him regularly for it, because he's not allowed to age. Not even in appearance.

Akbar pulls it off better than Trent does, though. Trent sort of looks like a skinny, confused old man with that combination of gray and derp.

Also one of my very fav sable boys:) He and Masi would have made booooootiful puppies:) alas we are on opposite sides of the states:(
Sign me up for one of those, please :D

#11 ·
Also one of my very fav sable boys:) He and Masi would have made booooootiful puppies:) alas we are on opposite sides of the states:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.