975 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Nickyb 
#1 ·
Only 2 pictures but here they are

"haha oh dad... you want to PLAAYYYY:wild::wild: come get me!"

Thanks for viewing!
Enjoy.

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank you all for the comments! The first time Zoey seen snow, she was unsure of it since she was rescued out of Miami, FL. This morning, she bolted out the back door hoping like a deer haha crazy girl, I wish I got that on film!

My other half got it at Petsmart for $10 I believe. It's very durable and still looks brand new, only issue with it is its a bit stiffer then your typical collar but Zoey doesn't mind.

#14 ·
Thank you for the comments. I wish I had a camera on me at all times, we got home last night and I went out back with her... went to move something and as soon as i turned around.... Zoey's head is buried in the snow with her butt high in the air, I take one step and ZOOOOOMMIIIEEESSSSS.

Very nice.
Zoey seems to be having fun.

Excellent use of depth (or lack of) in that first pic.
Thanks Anthony, the first was a simple crop and that was it, not sure how i feel about the snow flakes though. The second one... is poop imo to much vignette but easily fixable. I really need to calibrate my home monitor.

Last year we got nothing, our biggest storm was on Halloween! This year has been decent, Zoey loves the snow as much as I do..... no only if I can train her to shovel :)

#12 ·
Your Zoey is beautiful! I truly love the joy dogs seem to have when playing in snow!

Now, if only, we could get a real snowfall in Chicago this winter!!!! Of course, having written that, I now know the big snowfall will come at the most inconvenient time for me, i.e. trying to fly in/out of O'Hare :p

#16 ·
Wow, everywhere in the US has been getting blasted but Chicago! Don't get me started with O'Hare I've been going to Lake Tahoe, CA once a year for a while and EVERY time I connect through O'Hare there's always bad weather, but it's probably just my bad luck haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.