Photoshoot with my handsome boy(20 weeks) - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Crowned Member
 
GsdLoverr729's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,516
Default

Ollie is just so adorable!
I love the digging picture lol! Sooo relatable!!!
__________________
Kymmey
Mom To~ Dakoda (b/t GSD), Acheron (black GSD)
GsdLoverr729 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
gsdlover91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,778
Default

What a handsome young boy!! He is maturing beautifully, i just love his darker coat...he is berlins darker coated twin
__________________
SG Berlin vom Hokschhaus - BA-1, UNJ, CGC, HIC, TC
gsdlover91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
Carriesue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 1,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsdlover91 View Post
What a handsome young boy!! He is maturing beautifully, i just love his darker coat...he is berlins darker coated twin

Thank you! LOL yeah, Berlin's gotten so much color on him as he's grown and Ollie's has barely changed, his dam is solid back so thinking he'll stay darker. I was at this pet store a couple weeks ago and the guy at the counter didn't believe he was a GSD because he's so dark.

I decided not to say, "well, you know most GSD's are born all black... Soooo."
__________________
Ollie vom Grunenfeld HIC CGC CAT 08/29/12
Carriesue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
Carriesue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 1,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsdLoverr729 View Post
Ollie is just so adorable!
I love the digging picture lol! Sooo relatable!!!
Thanks! Yep, you should see all the holes in our backyard and you'll notice there's no grass LOL.
__________________
Ollie vom Grunenfeld HIC CGC CAT 08/29/12
Carriesue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 11:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Finnick<3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 89
Default

He's such a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing.

Much like yours, my yard is in the process of being uprooted by my boy. I feel your pain lol
Finnick<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
gsdlover91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriesue View Post
Thank you! LOL yeah, Berlin's gotten so much color on him as he's grown and Ollie's has barely changed, his dam is solid back so thinking he'll stay darker. I was at this pet store a couple weeks ago and the guy at the counter didn't believe he was a GSD because he's so dark.

I decided not to say, "well, you know most GSD's are born all black... Soooo."
Berlin has changed a lot! When I got him he was black and cream colored...I didn't think he was going to be red at all, but boy has he gotten a deep red pigment lately. They change so much, and he is still changing, its crazy! They're like little (well I guess big) chameleons. Im guessing Ollie is going to stay darker too, since you say his dam is all black. I get those crazy questions too, but because of his long coat... Is Ollie a LC too?? Haha and good answer to that guy!
__________________
SG Berlin vom Hokschhaus - BA-1, UNJ, CGC, HIC, TC
gsdlover91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
Carriesue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 1,796
Default

Yeah he is LC, his coat just seems to be shorter than most... Maybe it'll get longer as his adult coat comes in but I think mostly he'll just have ear floofies and a fluffy chest.
__________________
Ollie vom Grunenfeld HIC CGC CAT 08/29/12
Carriesue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
gsdlover91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriesue View Post
Yeah he is LC, his coat just seems to be shorter than most... Maybe it'll get longer as his adult coat comes in but I think mostly he'll just have ear floofies and a fluffy chest.
Thats how Ber is, he only really has floofies on his ears, his toes barely have any. Most of his coat is not crazy long, only on his back right before his tail, he has a patch of 'curly' fur.
__________________
SG Berlin vom Hokschhaus - BA-1, UNJ, CGC, HIC, TC
gsdlover91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 02:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
Carriesue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 1,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsdlover91 View Post
Thats how Ber is, he only really has floofies on his ears, his toes barely have any. Most of his coat is not crazy long, only on his back right before his tail, he has a patch of 'curly' fur.
I'm jealous of Berlin's slightly longer wavier coat, lol! Though the adult strip of hair going down Ollie's back is pretty wavy so here's hoping his will end up more like that.
__________________
Ollie vom Grunenfeld HIC CGC CAT 08/29/12
Carriesue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
gsdlover91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriesue View Post
I'm jealous of Berlin's slightly longer wavier coat, lol! Though the adult strip of hair going down Ollie's back is pretty wavy so here's hoping his will end up more like that.
Oh I'm sure it will!! Haha that's how his started 😊


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
SG Berlin vom Hokschhaus - BA-1, UNJ, CGC, HIC, TC
gsdlover91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com