German Shepherds Forum banner

Share your most 'liked' 2012 fb photocluster

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  onyx'girl 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Interesting:) The first one is my golden and GSD, the second one is the beginning of my mom's memorial garden, the third is the tattoo my son got in memory of my mom(his nana) and the last one is Robyn hiding from me(I think I was getting ready to cut her nails)...Like I couldn't see those ears:D

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

Attachments

#3 ·
Great idea-and great pics so far!

Here is mine:
The top left is Mikko's Master Agility Dog title, top right is a pic with my husband after he earned 1st place at a Nosework practice trial, bottom left is from USDAA regionals, and bottom right is Mikko hiking on his 7th birthday.
I'm not surprised they are all of him, lol

#5 ·
Yes, click the first link I posted and it takes you to the app(it's fb)

#8 ·
Just happened to get 2 of Keefer and 2 of Halo!

That's the day we picked up Keef at the airport, posted on his 7th birthday, and then him in front of our Christmas tree this year. Halo's top picture is at her last tournament of 2012, where she earned her Flyball Dog Champion-Gold title, and the other picture was just her looking cute in one of her usual hangout spots.

#10 ·
I love this! What great photo's everyone! And congrats on the accomplishments...baby Keefer with his lil water dish :wub:
LOL Kymmey, I never put up people pics! But my sister tags me enough that my daughter is plastered on my wall and I just can't remove them...I only share my dog's lives for the most part.

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
*** Oversized pic removed by ADMIN - please resize and repost. ***

Lower left is my Congo African Grey's new camper 'summer house', lower right is my favorite of Grim, because it was the beginning of a GREAT relationship very soon after I got him from the breeder. :wub: Upper right is when he was still at the breeder. About 7 weeks, I think. Such a cute little man!

#14 ·
I only recently started sharing pictures on Facebook (usually post them on forums and leave it at that!) so mine are all from the past month or two:

#15 ·
Rei, your's didn't show up! :(

#16 · (Edited)
#17 ·

instead of putting the letters url in brackets you need to put img

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.