German Shepherds Forum banner

New Ollie pictures!

728 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Jag 
#1 ·
Finally got some decent-ish pictures of the little bugger! He always strikes a cute pose, I point the camera and then when I hit the button he turns his head and I end up with a blurry mess. :rolleyes:

We took him for his second beach trip today and he actually went in the water this time! Like a true younger brother, he wanted to do everything his older brother Sam does and Sam loves going in the water.

And of course the few good pics I get of him he's all wet and sandy LOL... Oh well. Needless to say he also got his first bath today!

Untitled (2012-11-11 02:17:22) by snowypony, on Flickr

Untitled (2012-11-11 02:26:18) by snowypony, on Flickr

Untitled (2012-11-11 02:25:43) by snowypony, on Flickr

I also found some older pictures I'd forgotten about of him at 8 weeks.

Him passed out next to his older little brother Bruiser the Pom

Untitled (2012-09-29 00:07:45) by snowypony, on Flickr

And him zonked out again LOL

Untitled (2012-09-28 23:46:41) by snowypony, on Flickr

And I got some video of him at the beach and made another little video. :D

See less See more
1 5
#9 ·
He does doesn't he! And I'll trade you sand for snow for maybe a couple days and then you can have it back. I miss the changing of seasons so much but I don't miss scraping snow off my car. :D

#8 ·
Thank you everyone! I'm glad my golden has a beach buddy now, my other two dogs are not amused by the water. :D

I wish I could take them several times a week but as it is I don't think I'll ever get the sand out of our car. :help: :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.