German Shepherds Forum banner

Our Pack

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Whizzler 
#1 ·
Well, I've been here for a few weeks now, and many of you have already seen my newest pup Riley(Ryly?) but I haven't really mentioned any of my other dogs and figure that it's about time that I introduced my whole pack. So here they are.

First is Journey, she's 8 years old, and weighs 90lbs.

Next is Tye, our patterned sable. He's 7 years old, 110lbs, and slightly sick obsessed lol.

Than there is Lily, Lily is a rescue that got brought to us about a year ago. My aunts friend had spotted her wandering around town, two weeks had gone by and she was still living on the streets so my aunt brought her to us. They all thought she was crossed with Husky because of her Silver Sable coloring, but my Family and I are convinced that she is purebred, she has all the right characteristics, especially structure wise. Lily is a VERY high drive, high energy dog, not to mention agile. I'd been wanting to learn/get involved in Schutzhund for a long time, and she seems like a great dog for it, though I'm not sure it would be possible given the fact that we have no background info on her, plus my age (Only 19 years old)

Last is Lia. Lia's 9 months old, and huge.

in comparison to Lily, (approx. 2 years)

Well, I could post so many more photos of them but I think I'm going to leave it here for now.

See less See more
#10 ·
Thank you everyone.
Not sure what I would do without my pack, they're all very important, valued members of my family and I can't imagine how life would be without any of them.

Gorgeous pups! I agree, I think Lily is mixed with something and the picture of Tye and his stick actually made me laugh out loud!
Thank you, I'm curious to know what about her makes you think she's a cross? maybe you're seeing something I'm missing.

you have some gorgeous dogs! And pure silver sables do exist as I have a friend who had one (and saw a litter from the parents as well)
So have I, I don't have any trouble believing she's purebred, but there are a lot of people out there who insist she's a husky cross.

Tye is certainly a silly one. It doesn'y matter what stick you throw, if there's a bigger one, than that's the one he's coming back with. He carried that particular stick around for the longest time, until it eventually broke on him, when that happened I caught him trying to pick this thing up.

after having no luck with that, he decided he was going to make his own stick by tearing down a small tree, I stopped him of course, but I couldn't pass up such a good shot.

#14 ·
The overall narrowness of her face and body, and the very rounded ears she has. Have any side pics of her?
Unfortunatley I don't at the moment, at least not on this computer. I'll try to get a few in the morning and post them though.

I think Tye is a gsd/beaver mix! Great looking dogs
Thank you, and It really wouldn't surprise me lol.

Great looking pack! I love all of your pics!
Thank you! Most of the pictures posted, except for the ones of Lily were taken via iPhone 4S, so I'm kind of surprised with how well they turned out.

Well here's a few more

Journey and her "Babies"

Journey and baby Lia

More Journey and Lia

Journey and Riley playing Stick

Contemplated adding a few pictures of the Non-Canine members of my pack, but maybe I'll save that until tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.