German Shepherds Forum banner

Milwaukee, WI SDA Trial July 5, 2014

3K views 31 replies 7 participants last post by  cliffson1 
#1 ·
For those of you in the area, there will be a SDA trial in Milwaukee, WI July 5th. Go and check it out.
Service Dogs of America

#3 ·
still tempted to hit the Milwaukee express from Muskegon.

#9 ·
Would love to but I'll be spending time with my friend that weekend and my dog is competing 3 weekends in June plus two different public events so I think he's earned a break. If Jane goes I will live vicariously through her!!

#14 ·
I can't afford it, between the ferry price and hotel it would be some expensive titles earned
......Unless anyone wants to sponser team Karlo lol

#16 ·
We've trained many of the FO & P1 exercises. I want to trial, but don't want to travel and pay so much for it. I'm hoping there will be a local trial soon. Or that my club would have one...

#19 ·
It ends when it ends. Right now...we probably have about 10 dogs doing various titles. But that's really just our group, and I know we'll have some out of towners. It's about 20-30 minutes a dog. Should be a pretty full trial.

If you've ever been to any type of protection sport trial...this will be an average sized club trial.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.