German Shepherds Forum banner

Need a home for a mature female GS--Torrance, CA

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Twyla 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I am looking for someone to adopt my 11yr female GS. I am going through a divorce and while I will be able to keep her for a short time, I travel for my work and will not be able to take her along.
She is in good health, current on vaccinations, spayed, and micro-chipped with an energy level appropriate to her age.
Weighs about 65 pounds.
She is extremely sweet, loving all human attention and interaction. (She would make a great companion dog)
Her only detriment is that she does not like other dogs.
If this is something you or someone you know could consider please contact me at the e-mail below.
Thanks
gsav10@yahoo.com

#4 ·
Not trying to criticize, but do you really HAVE to disrupt this old girl's life and sense of security, when she probably has only a year or two more? Did you ever love her or feel a sense of responsibility toward her? Again, trying not to be harsh, but I have more than once put my dogs' welfare ahead of mine, even though it may have been "inconvenient" at the time to do so. I really don't understand anyone giving a dog up unless it is because of a dire health issue...

Susan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.