German Shepherds Forum banner

MANSFIELD, OH: "Samson" 4 yr old B & T Boy

712 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  raysmom 
#1 ·
"Samson" was e-mailed to me to crosspost. He is being courtesy posted by the Richland County Dog Shelter in Mansfield, OH. Samson is not at the shelter, but they do have the contact information if anyone is interested. Their post says they are looking for rescue, but I'm not sure whether or not they would consider adopting out to the public to someone with GSD experience.

Samson is 4 years old and said to be a nice dog, but needs training. Here is the information I was given. I do not know anything more about him. Please contact the shelter for more information or to give Samson a rescue or new home.

"Courtesy Post: We had posted this before but the family had decided to try and make something work where they could keep him...turns out he is in need of a place to go again....

This dog needs rescue ASAP. The owner has some personal issues and his mother is keeping the dog for him. She is not allowed to have big dogs at her apartment. Samson is pure-bred German Shepherd. He is 4 yrs, housebroken, good with other dogs and good with kids. He does have separation anxiety and aggression issues with some men. I think he really just needs training. The mother of the owner had no control over the dog. She was suppose to have found a place for him by this past Saturday. Please share this post. He is a nice dog that had owners that did no training with him and he is a Shepherd with no leadership."

Mansfield, OH is about 100 miles southeast of Toledo or 80 miles southwest of Cleveland.

SAMSON

Richland County Dog Shelter
810 N. Home Rd.
Mansfield, OH 44906
419-774-5892
richlandcountydogs@yahoo.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.