Oakville, Ontario, Canada. F 2 Yrs. Need a home for my puppy... - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Unhappy Oakville, Ontario, Canada. F 2 Yrs. Need a home for my puppy...

I need to find a home for my puppy...

She's a great dog, she really is. It breaks my heart but I have a young family and a career and I just can't find the time that she deserves.

She has a great personality, though she's a bit of a putz and seems to think that she's still smaller than she is - knocks things over now and then! Lots of fun.

She's protective when I'm out walking with her.

She hasn't spent a lot of time with other dogs, the time she has spent hasn't been an issue but on leash around other dogs she gets a bit worked up. I don't believe it'a aggression, I think she just needs some quality socialization time. When other dogs have come up to her (them off leash, her on leash) we haven't had problems, but I'm not confident in her around small dogs. Bigger dogs I'm not worred, though she does need more social time.

Around the family she is great. At the tail end of the puppy phase (2 yrs) and showing signs of calming down.

She's a wonderful dog, she needs a home where she can get all the TLC that she truly deserves.

I'm in Oakville, Ontario.

If you're interested please let me know about you and your environment.

I can't stress enough that I'm not desperate to get rid of her. I love the little pup. I need to see her in a good home where she can get the time and attention she needs and deserves.

Shots etc. all up to date.

Needhelp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.