Orchard Park, NY - Brandi, F, 6 Yr time sensitive - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Orchard Park, NY - Brandi, F, 6 Yr time sensitive

A friend sent me this email last night. Even though it is a private owner, she is definitely living on borrowed time. If I didn't have two very jealous girls - one of them recently diagnosed with EPI - I would gladly take this girl into my house. Below is the email and photos. If anyone can take this poor baby, please PM me.

------

I am reaching to everyone I can think of to possibly help this sweet girl. She is being thrown away by her current owner like a pair of old shoes with no compassion. Her name is Brandi. Brandi is a registered purebred, 5 to 6 year old German Shepherd. She has gone through extensive obedience training, and is also trained to the invisible fencing. She is housebroken, spayed and fully vetted. Her current owners are fairly well off and she lives on large amount of land near Chestnut Ridge Park in Orchard Park. Her owners are older individuals and never had her around small children, but I think she will be fine with them. She is not used to cats. I did get a chance to meet her and assess her and she is very sweet, very attentive, and just craving attention. She allows handling, even when eating and show no type of aggression. Very obedient and loving girl.

Brandi is recovering from a hematoma and ear mites that the owner is treating. That treatment is Nov 5th and then the owner wants the dog gone. After that, the owner was either going to dump the dog or see if she could have her euthanized somewhere just to be rid of her.

She is such a sweet, smart, loving dog and she deserves a loving home to finish her life out. If you know of anyone looking for such a dog please let me know or if you can help, please let me know.
InternetJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Rescues Rule Administrator

Any update on her?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.