|05-07-2014 02:40 PM|
|Shade||Both my dogs LOVE tendons, I freeze them so they last a little longer. The only issue is Delgado gets loose stools if he eats too many, 1-2 a week is plently|
|05-07-2014 12:54 PM|
My dog can chew those things down in about 1 minute! I'm sure it's fine, other than the choking hazard (as with most treats) they are digestible, so probably far safer than rawhide.
They are a great chew for dogs! I would leave them longer (don't cut them up), so the dog has to work at chewing it.
|05-06-2014 04:33 PM|
|carmspack||Lucky you !|
|05-06-2014 04:32 PM|
|kbella999||I feed them to my adult dogs when I can get them. They are chewy when raw but my girl can gulp anything down I wouldn't think there would be a problem feeding to a puppy. I think cutting them down in size though would increase the chances of them gulping them down.|
|05-06-2014 02:49 PM|
Our Collie used to get these (raw). There is a local butcher that sells them fresh for super cheap.
My parents gave one to Hans yesterday and he LOVED it. Shockingly enough he swallowed it in like 10 minutes. I have no idea, as if you've seen these, they are incredibly hard/chewy when raw. I got very worried that it's a choking hazard - he was right next to us and one minute chewing happily and next minute it was gone.
No adverse effects though, maybe a bit of a larger/softer poop this morning. Happy as a clam.
Anyone feed these to their dogs? Should we cut them up?