|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-12-2014 03:34 PM|
|03-12-2014 03:26 PM|
Ok, I just had to after seeing your sign. I did not have any hot dogs, so I took two pieces of cheese, put them together and then broke them into quarters. I then went over to where Jenna and Karma are. I put it in my mouth and leaned over their baby-gate and Karma took it nicely. I repeated this so Jenna could get hers. Then with the other two pieces I did the same with Babs and Odie.
Now Jenna and Babsy are old ladies, and I expected them not to eat me. They are 8. Karma is one. And Odie is about six, or will be six in October. One or the other. I have only had her since she was three and a half though, so I did not have her as a puppy.
|03-10-2014 07:42 PM|
Uh Oh... I did the hot dog in the lips thing to prove my dog with no food issues had well no food issues! So just in case anybody is out there drunk posting:
|03-10-2014 07:29 PM|
I think that people who are under the effects of the poison, may not have all their faculties completely 100%. Carbon Monoxide is colorless and oderless, the guy obviously woke up in a room not in the one he went to bed in, and called 911, not for CO poisoning but because he was bleeding and disoriented.
Would Babsy try to save me?
If she realized we were in danger, she might. And she might just go frantically from window to window trying to get out. I expect she would put her wiskers into my face, because she does that when trying to wake me up. And since I let her out, she might just save my butt, in the process. And she may not. She might be snoring away and pass out faster than me.
|03-10-2014 07:13 PM|
Originally Posted by Lilie View Post
Novato Deputy Fire Chief Adam Brolan said by the time firefighters arrived, the carbon monoxide had reached deadly levels. “We took a reading of the environment and found 75 parts per million. To put that into perspective, we don our breathing gear at 25 parts per million.”
“I’d be dead,” said Farrell. “He saved my life. Carbon monoxide is (bleeping) deadly man.”
“Jack could have died,” said Brolan.
Sounds like the Fire department has no problem with the story.
|03-10-2014 06:54 PM|
Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
|03-10-2014 05:39 PM|
|Lilie||I'm kinda curious if the man passed out because of the poisioning, why didn't the dog? The dog obviously worked very hard dragging the man out of the room. It's a neat story..but I'm not buying it.|
|03-10-2014 05:34 PM|
|03-10-2014 05:31 PM|
Originally Posted by Syaoransbear View Post
|03-10-2014 05:16 PM|
Originally Posted by ApselBear View Post
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|