German Shepherd Dog Forums - Reply to Topic

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50% is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Lola broke a tooth Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces):
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
12-16-2013 08:18 AM
Baillif Yup those little needle teeth can't handle the increase in puppy jaw power.
12-16-2013 08:17 AM
wolfstraum It's no biggie - the baby canines do this often when they are ready to come will come out on it's own.

12-16-2013 08:04 AM
stmcfred I just tried to look at it closer, and it appears to be a baby tooth barely hanging and an adult tooth coming in? I'll attempt to get a picture when she is sleeping.
12-16-2013 07:57 AM
stmcfred Okay thanks!
12-16-2013 07:56 AM
Baillif I wouldn't worry about it. Keep an eye on it of course and if you see any obvious discomfort do what you gotta do, but that tooth is probably not holding on for much longer anyway.
12-16-2013 07:55 AM
stmcfred yes
12-16-2013 07:51 AM
Baillif Is it a baby tooth?
12-16-2013 07:50 AM
Lola broke a tooth

So last night Lola was playing with her wubba and I was holding it and she tugged it a little too hard and broke one of her top front little teeth. It's not completely out but it's definitely broken. It bled a little, but she's not hurting.

Question is, she has a vet appointment on Wednesday for her shots. Is it something that I should call and see if they can move up and get her in today or would it be okay to wait till then? She's not in pain and is playing and eating fine, but I don't want it to cause problems such as infection or anything like that.

She's 17 weeks old so getting a picture of it is about impossible.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2