German Shepherd Dog Forums - Reply to Topic

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50% is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Omg he ate chocolate ...and I have no idea how much! Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces):
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what the 2x4 is made of.


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
11-25-2012 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by msvette2u View Post
I checked this out and he would have had to ate 2 bars to get sick. I think we're in the clear. Thank you guys so much for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Free App
11-25-2012 10:33 PM
PrideofTrinitysOnyx He is 5 months old and 60lbs.
I called my coworkers and they said they had 2 squares so it looks like he only had the 1 in his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Free App
11-25-2012 10:29 PM
msvette2u Chocolate Toxicity in Dogs
11-25-2012 10:28 PM
qbchottu Dark chocolate has higher percentages of chocolate content. I agree with Sunflowers - induce vomiting asap!
11-25-2012 10:27 PM
Loneforce It takes alot of chocolate to be a real worry. How old is your dog? How big size wise? Pet Microchip for Dogs and Cats | HomeAgain Pet ID & Recovery Service has an emergency poisen line. call them and ask what they think
11-25-2012 10:24 PM
Sunflowers I would give a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide and hope he throws up.
11-25-2012 10:23 PM
Omg he ate chocolate ...and I have no idea how much!

Onyx just brought me a square of dark chocolate out of my purse. He set it on the floor and then looked at me like "oh god, am I supposed to have this?" And I'm not really sure how much he ate. It's a big bar and there's a few squares missing....I'm hoping he just licked the one and didn't eat any! My vets office isn't picking up their emergency line so idk what to do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Free App

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum