|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|06-29-2014 12:47 PM|
Originally Posted by Blanketback View Post
You're brave. I'd leave the house for that and I love all crazy smells. I smell my dog a few times a day as I would a perfume. I love smell of rotten eggs.
But I can't picture the smell of microwaved tripe.
|06-29-2014 11:35 AM|
|Blanketback||Yup - yummy!|
|06-28-2014 04:25 PM|
|volcano||You put tripe in your microwave!!!|
|06-28-2014 03:52 PM|
|Blanketback||This happened to me too, with some canned tripe. It freaked me out! I thought my can opener was leaving shards behind and I was extra careful about opening the cans afterwards. Weird.|
|06-28-2014 03:29 PM|
|Jmoore728||I didn't put the can in the microwave. Haha. I didn't know that about the vegetables. It's only happened a couple times. Probably nothing, but figured I would post to see what everyone thought.|
|06-28-2014 11:44 AM|
|Sunflowers||I'll bet it's minuscule shavings from the grinders.|
|06-28-2014 09:26 AM|
|06-28-2014 09:19 AM|
Run a magnet through the food. It is likely the same thing that happens when you microwave frozen vegetable. Take a look at the link below.
Frozen Vegetables Spark in the Microwave
|06-28-2014 09:15 AM|
|Courtney||This is a dumb question but did you put the can in the microwave when warming up?|
|06-28-2014 12:26 AM|
Blue Buffalo canned concern discovered
I usually put a small topping of Blue buffalo canned food on my dogs kibble. We have a Shih Tzu that doesn't like it cold so I usually nuke it for a few seconds. About a month ago, when I was warming it up, it was sparking like it contained metal. Tonight it did the small thing. This is quite concerning to me. Might not be anything, but I thought I would let everyone else know. I plan on emailing them to ask about it. I still have some of this can remaining, so I will try to see if I can get a quick video if it occurs again.
I also give my 9 month old GSD a small topping.