|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|06-03-2014 10:49 AM|
|wyoung2153||Wasn't there an article about cheese squares with thumb tacks in them too that were being left at dog parks?? People make me sick..|
|06-03-2014 10:32 AM|
Even when I was a kid this crap happened. Someone was going around giving dogs left outside antifreeze. At least 3-4 dogs on my street alone died.
I remember my parents being so freaked out and would keep the dogs inside. They use to leave them outside in the summer in our fenced in yard.
Everyone thought it was teenagers doing it - here it was an elderly guy who lived alone. I don't remember what happened to him.
|06-03-2014 12:49 AM|
Poisoned meatballs targeting dogs in CO
More poisoned meatballs found, apparently targeting dogs | KDVR.com - Denver, Colorado News, Weather, Sports and more