|12-31-2013 11:20 PM|
|llombardo||To be on time for work. I live 3 minutes away and can't get there on time if my life depended on it|
|12-31-2013 09:16 PM|
|12-30-2013 01:01 PM|
My same 3 as usual:
Get to goal weight
Save money (sigh)
Be a more patient, kind person
I think I'll add one for 2014:
Research and get Ward into a sport and learn more about titling
Sent from Petguide.com Free App
|12-30-2013 12:49 PM|
1. Maintain a 4.0 GPA in Spring and Fall semesters, I'll be a little more lenient and allow myself a B in my one summer class at the lowest, because it's much shorter and will be challenging.
2. Train Rina well enough to receive her BH in August and IPO1 before the end of the year.
3. Keep the house we live in now clean, and when we buy a new house in April/May, continue to do so
|12-30-2013 12:32 PM|
To volunteer more
To remember that its harder to do the right thing and easier to sit back and say let someone else do it /care about it.
Have more patience
|12-30-2013 05:05 AM|
|arycrest||I've only made and kept one New Year's Resolution in my entire life: NEVER MAKE ANOTHER NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION ... it's worked like a charm|
|12-29-2013 11:59 PM|
- don't get fired from my job
- don't get promoted either, since further promotions can only bring me woe
- get a contract, write another book
- don't get more than one contract because writing two books in a year sucks real bad
- get some new titles on Pongu, of which the one I care the most about is the ARCHMX
- see how long I can stand trying to do agility with Crookytail
- foster and place five dogs in good homes
|12-29-2013 11:19 PM|
A couple, plan in place to
1. Three more IPO3 trials for Gnash
2. BH, IPO1 and IPO2 for Creasy
|12-29-2013 11:09 PM|
Work with my dog and get him to were i would like him
I would like to drop 10 LBS
|12-29-2013 09:29 PM|
1. Never set foot in Wal-Mart ever again. (it's harder than I though when I'm working on a budget, and it's the only place in town to get shoes or bedding).
2. Pull my Year 2, Semester 2 grades up to my Year 1 grades.
3. Figure out which University to transfer to full time for Year Three (University of Regina or Athabasca University).
4. Continue to carry a $0 balance on my credit cards.
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|