German Shepherd Dog Forums - Reply to Topic

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Omg he ate chocolate ...and I have no idea how much! Reply to Thread
Title:
  
Message:
Trackback
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces):
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
11-25-2012 09:35 PM
PrideofTrinitysOnyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by msvette2u View Post
I checked this out and he would have had to ate 2 bars to get sick. I think we're in the clear. Thank you guys so much for your help!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
11-25-2012 09:33 PM
PrideofTrinitysOnyx He is 5 months old and 60lbs.
I called my coworkers and they said they had 2 squares so it looks like he only had the 1 in his mouth.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
11-25-2012 09:29 PM
msvette2u Chocolate Toxicity in Dogs
11-25-2012 09:28 PM
qbchottu Dark chocolate has higher percentages of chocolate content. I agree with Sunflowers - induce vomiting asap!
11-25-2012 09:27 PM
Loneforce It takes alot of chocolate to be a real worry. How old is your dog? How big size wise? Pet Microchip for Dogs and Cats | HomeAgain Pet ID & Recovery Service has an emergency poisen line. call them and ask what they think
11-25-2012 09:24 PM
Sunflowers I would give a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide and hope he throws up.
11-25-2012 09:23 PM
PrideofTrinitysOnyx
Omg he ate chocolate ...and I have no idea how much!

Onyx just brought me a square of dark chocolate out of my purse. He set it on the floor and then looked at me like "oh god, am I supposed to have this?" And I'm not really sure how much he ate. It's a big bar and there's a few squares missing....I'm hoping he just licked the one and didn't eat any! My vets office isn't picking up their emergency line so idk what to do!!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com