German Shepherds Forum banner

Napoleon's Story <3

15K views 115 replies 57 participants last post by  blackshep 
#1 ·
Napoleon went to the hospital with parvo on Jan 29 and spent a long 8 days receiving extensive care. Today he is still at the vet with anemia and a swollen bladder. He can no longer urinate on his own and is having a hard time keeping the blood that he was given. Please keep our little guy in your thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#108 ·
I was looking in the 'General Puppy' info section first to find an update...and the thread is here. :(

Mommanomma I'm so sorry little Napolean didn't make it, you both tried so hard.

Please do stick around, this forum has a wealth of information that applies to all breeds for health and training...for when you are ready to try to have a dog in your family again.

You take care.....

#109 ·
I tried to get on here yesterday and had some technical difficulties, but I wanted to say how sorry I am that Napoleon passed away. You did everything you could do for him, and he no longer has to suffer. I feel like we really got to know Napoleon over the past week. He was an adorable little pup who brought a lot of love for a short amount of time.

R.I.P. Napoleon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.