No, the vet also "assumes" it was some kind of poisoning.. and I knew that because his mouth turned all blue from a bright pink.. hate to say this but pet care in India is very shoddy! super shoddy, if I must..
@ Courtney - No I don't mind it at all! that's all I have of him now.. pictures & memories!
It really sounds like Poison. My gosh I am so sorry for your loss.
Mattie, GSD, 12 years,
Scooter, pit/lab mix 10 years,
Candi, 14 years,
Brendan, golden retriever, 10 years,
King Cody, GSD 6 years,
Nefertiti, Black cat, 2 years,
Sebastian, Black cat 2, 12 years
Becky, Jazz, Annie and Vampire at bridge